Out of stock
“Lifemate Nigeria Limited has been established as a furniture manufacturing company in Nigeria for 11 years. Our traditional business model is based on the company decision to diversify operations. Lifemate Nigeria Limited engages mainly in six large production categories spanning home furniture, office furniture, kitchen cabinets, sanitary ware, massage chairs, outdoor furniture and wield expertise in Projects planning and execution, interior decoration, and wholesale purchase with over 3,000 product varieties. Our factory, Wei-Chi Industry Nigeria located in Lagos covers 200,000square meters. This Kids Table and book shelves is a good study table, beautifully designed with white, red and blue colors to suits a boy’s room and it’s a must have for kids to get into the habit to organized study routine. This Kids Table and Bookshelves set is ideal for kids aged 3 to 7 years. The set consists of one table with little shelves for storage. Both the table and bookshelf is Suitable for reading, writing or making puzzles and jigsaws. The top of the table has attractive designs to give it a kiddy look.
DELIVERY AND INSTALLATION POLICIES
1. On every #400,000 worth of purchase, a customer gets free item delivery.
2. Customers are advised to inspect products before appending signatures on the waybill.
ü Signing the way-bill serves as an affirmation of goods delivered in good condition.
ü Lifemate will not bear responsibility for defects/damages afterwards
3. Lifemate offers installation services on demanding products.
ü Installation is free.
ü Issues on product installations carried out by a third party (E.g. Customer/other non-certified engineers) will not be treated by the Lifemate after sales unit
|Dimensions||44 × 88 × 4 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Below are our policies as regard delivery and installation.
1. On every #100,000 worth of purchase, the customer gets a free delivery offer to areas we have Showrooms in Nigeria[Abuja, Lagos, Portharcourt, and Ibadan]. Delivery on purchase below #100,000 to these areas would incur a #3,700 delivery fee, while the delivery fee of any amount of purchase to areas we do not have any Showroom in Nigeria would be determined by the location and size of the product.
2. Customers are advised to inspect products before appending signatures on the Waybill.
i) Signing the Way-bill serves as an affirmation of goods delivered in good condition.
ii) Lifemate will not bear responsibility for defects/damages afterward
3. Lifemate offers installation services. Installation within areas we have Showrooms in Nigeria is free while outside these areas will incur transportation fee, charged based on your location.
i) Issues on product installations carried out by a third party (E.g, Customer/other non-certified engineers) will not be treated by the Lifemate after sales unit
NB: Items returned after delivery incurs 20% of the actual price paid.
No account yet?Create an Account
Out of stock